The CryptoHasYou Ransomware is definitely the dangerous malware infections that can infect your computer. This Trojan-ransom ware is able to encrypt all of your photos, images, and documents to it as a “Hostage” (Engl.: “ransom”) to take. Obviously, there is a reason for this malicious action, which he never is a prank. Unfortunately, you can retrieve your files only if you pay the cyber criminals, who are responsible for this Trojan. The only possible manner, you could recover your files, would be to save a copy on an external hard drive on a regular basis. If you have no such backup copy, you could lose all your personal files this time because it is almost impossible to crack the encryption, which uses this infection. Because she finished their treacherous work within one minute, it is no way for you, they in time stop. The only species and ways in which you can detect their presence, is, if it will display your message on your desktop. If you want to use your computer, you must remove the CryptoHasYou Ransomware as soon as you notice them, unless you want to risk to pay the ransom, which is a way that you need to consider.
We have found that this Trojan is spread mainly through spam emails. It seems one of the most commonly used methods to be although scammers gladly vulnerabilities in drivers, including Java and Flash, exploit, and host malicious Web sites that can access these security holes on computers and to download malicious programs. That’s why you should stay away from questionable Web sites, because even load such a page can start the download of Trojans and other threats. In this case, we have discovered that this is the malicious files normally to text files, including incorrect Word documents, bills, invitations, and the like. These files are perhaps no problem as long as you only download it. But as soon as you run it to check its contents, you will be surprised to see what can be done in just a few seconds. Now, the time usually needed the CryptoHasYou Ransomware for such encryption may vary due to the specific properties of each computer and the number of files. Because all of this should take much less than a minute, now hopefully you see why it is so important that you leave a dangerous threat to your computer. We advise you to open E-Mails if you are sure that they are intended for you only. Since the opening of any invoices a Trojan can be dropped easily, how this happened recently, for example, a hospital in the United States, which led to the complete shutdown of the hospital network.
But similar attacks can assume also from several other sources, so that you have a code for secure browsing, follow to stay out of trouble. For example, you could download such Trojans by insecure third-party ads generated by adware programs or suspicious Web sites. They could be infected but also by clicking on malicious links, as pornographic videos or images are camouflaged, you might encounter that, when you visit your Facebook account. This can occur in a text message or posted on your wall. We hope that you now realize how important it is to be careful here to be, what you click and what sites you visit.
Because the CryptoHasYou Ransomware uses the AES-256 encryption algorithm, she could be faster than you can say “Kuala Lumpur” three times. This infection changes the extension of to “.enc” of encrypted files, but even if you restore the file names, this will not change the fact that they have been encrypted. We have found that, once the operation is over, these Ransomware finished your explorer.exe, which represents one of the main processes of Windows. So you can not really run any programs. Oddly enough the Task Manager appears to be not affected however; Therefore, you have an option that will prove useful, if you decide to remove the CryptoHasYou Ransomware here. The shock occurs when the infection reveals itself and displays its full Ransomware communication on all active Windows on your desktop. This note is written in a strange tone, because you might have the feeling that you read a copy, tries to sell you an “extraordinary” and unique product: “Fortunately, we can help. We have your unique decryption program. If you value your locked files and want to restore them, we can provide you with the decryption program and any assistance you need for the price of $300 “(“Fortunately we can help you. We have your unique decryption program. If something on your encrypted files is you and you want to restore them, we can offer the decryption program and any help you need for the price of US $ 300″).
As you can see, the price is pretty high. It will transfer only worse and the price higher if these criminals do not contact or the money within 3 days; the price is increased to 450 USD. These crooks have perhaps also a sense of humor, because they also write: “want US to fix all of your files? Have a question? Want to send US a complaint (or compliment)? Contact US!” (“Do you want, that we all will repair your files? Do you have a question? Do you send us a complaint (or a commendation)? Contact us!”). Seriously, such as promotional material. Imagine reading this if your computer is attacked by the CryptoHasYou Ransomware. May be many users could even grateful, feel that you can buy a program that can decrypt your valuable files.
They should send an email to email@example.com and attach the .txt file YOUR_FILES_ARE_LOCKED.txt, which has been created on your desktop, as well as an encrypted text file, so these cybercriminals can prove to you that they actually have the technology to decrypt your files. You’ll also receive the reply email with the payment method. Be but don’t be surprised when you transfer the money and this is the last time you hear from these criminals. They tend to extort money in Exchange for nothing. Of course we can tell you not to pay because this is up to you. We want, however, you know how this could end. They should also know that the infection of CryptoHasYou Ransomware, if you do not delete them, can encrypt all your new files. You are can never be sure to use your computer or go online until you act.
To prevent such terrible attacks, you should regularly create backup copies of your most important files. If you’re lucky and have such backup copies, you all can easily copy your files to your hard drive. Before you do this however, you must remove the CryptoHasYou Ransomware. Let us help you. First, you must restart your explorer.exe to run the file Explorer. Then find the malicious text file which you have downloaded from the spam E-mail and delete it. Please use our guide below if you don’t know how to do that. If you want to make sure that there are no other threats on your computer, and if it should continue forever, then you install a reliable malware removal tool. Keep all of your applications and drivers officially up to date, to reduce the possibility, that criminals gain access to your computer.
Remove the CryptoHasYou Ransomware from Windows
- Start You the Task Manager (CTRL + SHIFT + ESC).
- Select file from the menu.
- Choose run Nuen task.
- Enter An explorer.exe in the box and then click OK.
- Start You the File Explorer (win + E).
- Find They randomly generated the malicious file name and delete you them. This file should be located there, where you downloaded them, but you should check by default the following directories:
% TEMP %
- Empty the Recycle Bin and Start your System.
Warning, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in CryptoHasYou Ransomware.
|VIPRE Antivirus||22702||Wajam (fs)|
|K7 AntiVirus||9.179.12403||Unwanted-Program ( 00454f261 )|
CryptoHasYou Ransomware Behavior
- Integrates into the web browser via the CryptoHasYou Ransomware browser extension
- CryptoHasYou Ransomware Shows commercial adverts
- CryptoHasYou Ransomware Connects to the internet without your permission
- Changes user's homepage
- Shows Fake Security Alerts, Pop-ups and Ads.
- Redirect your browser to infected pages.
- Distributes itself through pay-per-install or is bundled with third-party software.
- Modifies Desktop and Browser Settings.
- Common CryptoHasYou Ransomware behavior and some other text emplaining som info related to behavior
CryptoHasYou Ransomware effected Windows OS versions
- Windows 1030%
- Windows 843%
- Windows 725%
- Windows Vista5%
- Windows XP-3%
CryptoHasYou Ransomware Geography
Eliminate CryptoHasYou Ransomware from Windows
Delete CryptoHasYou Ransomware from Windows XP:
- Click on Start to open the menu.
- Select Control Panel and go to Add or Remove Programs.
- Choose and remove the unwanted program.
Remove CryptoHasYou Ransomware from your Windows 7 and Vista:
- Open Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Move to Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the unwanted app and pick Uninstall.
Erase CryptoHasYou Ransomware from Windows 8 and 8.1:
- Right-click on the lower-left corner and select Control Panel.
- Choose Uninstall a program and right-click on the unwanted app.
- Click Uninstall .
Delete CryptoHasYou Ransomware from Your Browsers
CryptoHasYou Ransomware Removal from Internet Explorer
- Click on the Gear icon and select Internet Options.
- Go to Advanced tab and click Reset.
- Check Delete personal settings and click Reset again.
- Click Close and select OK.
- Go back to the Gear icon, pick Manage add-ons → Toolbars and Extensions, and delete unwanted extensions.
- Go to Search Providers and choose a new default search engine
Erase CryptoHasYou Ransomware from Mozilla Firefox
- Enter „about:addons“ into the URL field.
- Go to Extensions and delete suspicious browser extensions
- Click on the menu, click the question mark and open Firefox Help. Click on the Refresh Firefox button and select Refresh Firefox to confirm.
Terminate CryptoHasYou Ransomware from Chrome
- Type in „chrome://extensions“ into the URL field and tap Enter.
- Terminate unreliable browser extensions
- Restart Google Chrome.
- Open Chrome menu, click Settings → Show advanced settings, select Reset browser settings, and click Reset (optional).